unable to pm

Please post any technical issues with the forum here.
yannachka

unable to pm

Post by yannachka »

i cant send any pm's to be approved for the member's areas. it says "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature." any help please? thanks
Lisachromis
Administrator

Re: unable to pm

Post by Lisachromis »

That was because you had not posted yet. We need to verify that you are indeed a person and not a spammer. We require that you do at least one post before you are placed into the regular users group which gives you access to the pms. Initial posts still need to be approved and it's this that tells us what we are dealing with. So, you should be good to go now.

Enjoy the forum.
Noble Beast

Post by Noble Beast »

I cannot PM either. How long does it take to be able to PM since I have been a member for a couple of months now. Seems like this is a common issue
Lisachromis
Administrator

Post by Lisachromis »

Noble Beast you were still on moderation. That's been fixed.
yannachka

Post by yannachka »

how would i go about making a post? i cant access anything to make posts and have been locked out since this forum was created. does this post count? id really like to participate in this group but cant.
Lisachromis
Administrator

Post by Lisachromis »

Looking into this. You're not in the new users group so you should be able to do this.
yannachka

Post by yannachka »

any updates? i was hoping to participate in the group buy. thanks!
yannachka

Post by yannachka »

i paid for a new membership for this year, i remember paying early last year and it should have transferred over to this year but i paid again. maybe that was causing the problem?

Return to “Technical Issues and Problems”