**Important Reminder!!**

How to Join the OCA, Benefits of Membership, Questions and Answers

Moderators: Jombi21, LewC, Hilary, TheFishGuy, Don Danko, tankmates, IThinkFast

Ehall67SA

**Important Reminder!!**

Post by Ehall67SA »

Just wanted to reiterate that we will be deactivating everyones account on the forum to clean up nonmembers. when you go to reactivate you account we will need you Real Names and also whatever site name you choose. That way we can keep track of all of our wonderful members and hopefully grow the club further!

Remember bring your friends to the next meeting for free if they want to become a member after that we will sign them up no pressure but just get em here and we will hook em!

"Pun Totally Intended lol!"

Eddie Hall
Eddie Hall
deeda

Re: **Important Reminder!!**

Post by deeda »

What will be the procedure to reactivate our accounts?
Dee

OCA member thru 11/2019
phypes

Post by phypes »

Only people that are not in good standing with the membership will be deactivated. Members in good standing will not be deactivated.

For those that get deactivated, just need to pay membership dues and then we can begin the reactivation process.
Phil Hypes
Caves, Repashy, Mopani Wood, Fish
PNT Aquatics (330)224-3796
http://www.pntaquatics.com
deeda

Post by deeda »

Thanks for the clarification, Phil.
Dee

OCA member thru 11/2019
LewC

Post by LewC »

I'd like to add that if we can't match up a user name with a current member, that person might be deactivated until he/she lets Eddie know about it in a message that has both your user name and real name. It would be a good idea at this point to change your user name to your own name, or something close, if it isn't already.

I'd like Eddie's or Don's confirmation on this, just to make sure I understand it correctly.

Lew
Ehall67SA

Post by Ehall67SA »

LewC wrote:I'd like to add that if we can't match up a user name with a current member, that person might be deactivated until he/she lets Eddie know about it in a message that has both your user name and real name. It would be a good idea at this point to change your user name to your own name, or something close, if it isn't already.

I'd like Eddie's or Don's confirmation on this, just to make sure I understand it correctly.

Lew
You are correct Lew

If you PM me you Name and S/N now I will not deactivate you when the time comes.. if you do not I will deactivate you and you will have to contact me via email or at the meeting

[email protected]

Thanks!!
Eddie Hall

Return to “Membership”