MEMBERSHIPS - NOVEMBER 2010

How to Join the OCA, Benefits of Membership, Questions and Answers

Moderators: Jombi21, LewC, Hilary, TheFishGuy, Don Danko, tankmates, IThinkFast

Kyle May

MEMBERSHIPS - NOVEMBER 2010

Post by Kyle May »

If you haven't re-upped for 2011, please work it into your plan for the meeing this Friday.
I have a list of those who have not sent in their contribution, but you probably already know who you are.
I've been too busy to pester you but now that Extravaganza is over I'll have some time to buy ya!

Thanks,

Kyle
Kyle May
Ohio Cichlid Association
Northern Ohio, USA
ajsubotnik

Re: MEMBERSHIPS - NOVEMBER 2010

Post by ajsubotnik »

I sent out an email this evening, so if you got it then you really know who you are! :lol:
What swims in the sea, carries a machine gun, and makes you an offer you can't refuse?

The Codfather
jefgorbach

Post by jefgorbach »

question i just sent in my memebership when i regestered for the extravaganza. but I was wondering if i could just keep it as my boyfriends screen name becuase we had all sorts of problems veiwing things and getting it set up right. Please let me know if that is okay if not then i will need to get a user name and pass word and all that good stuff thanks. Allison williams
ajsubotnik

Post by ajsubotnik »

Sure thing Allison, I will make sure to note it in our records.

Thanks
Andrew
What swims in the sea, carries a machine gun, and makes you an offer you can't refuse?

The Codfather
Dan Woodland
CichlidRoom Expert

Post by Dan Woodland »

jefgorbach wrote:question i just sent in my memebership when i regestered for the extravaganza. but I was wondering if i could just keep it as my boyfriends screen name becuase we had all sorts of problems veiwing things and getting it set up right. Please let me know if that is okay if not then i will need to get a user name and pass word and all that good stuff thanks. Allison williams
Sorry you had trouble getting the other account set up Allison. If you'd like to switch (it's up to you) you can register yourself and let me know the registered user name. Then we can set you up and only remove the other account after the new one is up and running correctly. Dan
jefgorbach

Post by jefgorbach »

I would rather just keep it as it is if thats okay if not i can put it under my name.
Thanks
dovii26

Post by dovii26 »

Hi just wanted to know how to buy cichlids and other cichlids. Can u help me find it.
Kyle May

Post by Kyle May »

Hey Dovii,

Are you a member of the OCA?
If so, let me know your real name in a private message and we'll get you set up so you can see the sales area.

Thanks,

Kyle May

[email protected]
Kyle May
Ohio Cichlid Association
Northern Ohio, USA

Return to “Membership”