Classification: Ecology and environment.
Publication where the reference appears
Reference in bibliography for species (23)
- Chiapaheros grammodes referred to as Cichlasoma grammodes [p. 16].
- Chuco intermedium referred to as Theraps intermedius [p. 17].
- Cribroheros robertsoni referred to as Amphilophus robertsoni [p. 18].
- Maskaheros regani referred to as Paraneetroplus regani [p. 14].
- Mayaheros urophthalmus referred to as Cichlasoma urophthalmus [p. 10].
- Rheoheros coeruleus referred to as Theraps coeruleus [p. 16].
- Rheoheros lentiginosus referred to as Theraps lentiginosus [p. 18].
- Thorichthys maculipinnis referred to as Thorichthys ellioti [p. 10].
- Thorichthys panchovillai referred to as Thorichthys sp. 'Coatzacoalcos' [p. 13].
- Trichromis salvini referred to as Cichlasoma salvini [p. 10].
- Vieja fenestrata referred to as Paraneetroplus fenestratus [p. 10].
- Vieja hartwegi referred to as Paraneetroplus hartwegi [p. 16].
- Vieja zonata referred to as Paraneetroplus sp. 'coatzacoalcos' [p. 14].
- Wajpamheros nourissati referred to as Amphilophus nourissati [p. 17].
Printz, Armand. 2014. "Thorichthys-Land". Revue Française des Cichlidophiles. (n. 335), pp. 7-26 (crc06063)